Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Upholster Kitchen Chair with Burlap Sack


Aren't these potato sack upholstered chairs fabulous?
How fun to have those in your country kitchen!

They would look so stunning and clever, while giving the perfect rural feel to your home.


To make your potato sacks more durable, just contact me for the potato sack treatment tips I have come up, I will email them to you asap!


and read this post on to protect the sacks from getting snagged..... 

Good luck to you!
Happy creating!




2 comments:

Mike said...

Do you also love to eat potatoes. What about sweet potatoes? I love sweet potatoes.

Unknown said...

Hi, love your chairs!! We had the same idea but it was so hard to find someone to ask for advice. Are you willing to give me some tips please. It seems that the burlap I have releases little fibres. Which will stick to your clothes. I have no idea how to prevent this? I have the coffee bags, but do I need to wash them, spray them, paint them before putting the fabric on the chairs?